BELLA THOMAS, IS OUR OCTOBER '17 GIRL. WE FOUND/STALKED BELLA ON INSTAGRAM AND LOVED HOW SHE MIXED ECLECTIC DESIGNER PIECES WITH WARDROBE ESSENTIALS LIKE DENIM AND CLASSIC SHIRTING. BELLA IS A CREATIVE BASED IN SYDNEY, CURRENTLY CREATING ARTWORK FOR THE LIKES OF EDWARDS & CO, OSCAR WILLEE AND TUCHUZY. WE ASKED BELLA TO TAKE OUR NEW SILK BELLA WRAP DRESS FOR A SPIN IN BALI.
1. How do you normally start your day?I love to wake up early and slowly start my mornings... I generally start by looking after my face, currently living by the skin care label Avene. Then I get something fresh and yummy into my stomach, make a cup of coffee and I’m out the door.
2. What is your favourite piece from the collection?
oooo, I love love the Bella dresses (hehe) and also the Narcisse silk slip tops. Everything is so raw and beautiful.
3. What are the essentials in your wardrobe?My absolute essentials are….the perfect cut pant (either a jean or trouser)I live in a pair of white jbrand jeans I hemmed myself for the perfect cut). Also a good sandal .. I’m obsessed with all the new Marni sandals, still yet to get my hands on a pair.. so until then I live in a pair of All Saints black sandals.
4. So what have you been listening to lately?
The new Gang of Youths album- Go Farther in Lightness has me crying every time…it's
5. Where's your favourite local spot to go to when you need to rewind?
Anywhere near the sea.
6. How would you describe your style?
Hmmm I actually really don’t know. I love to have more than one style- almost like different characters…keeps things fun. Sometimes I’m super classic and simple, sometimes I look like a 10 year old girl playing dress ups or I’m completely over or under dressed.
7. Who's style influences you?
I love classic Italian style, my two faves are Giorgia Tordini and Gilda Ambrosio.